Monday, April 03, 2006

The beginning of the end

I found a home for one of my cats--fluffy black cat Bagiera. See 31 for one reason I accumulated so many. I'm terrified he's lonely and confused but I think he'll be happy being an only cat and not being pushed off my lap every five seconds because of the baby and the dog and the 3 other cats. My mom is going to take my other fluffy one. And friend J says she'll take the sweet tiny one.

We're really moving.

Here's a link thanks to Trista for this test.
Warrior? Hm. I am picky. Especially about buggers. Good thing Egg is an Old Soul.
You Are a Warrior Soul

You're a strong person and sometimes seen as intimidating.
You don't give up. You're committed and brave.
Truly adventuresome, you are not afraid of going to battle.
Extremely protective of loved ones, you root for the underdog.

You are picky about details and rigorous in your methods.
You also value honesty and fairness a great deal.
You can be outspoken, intimidating, headstrong, and demanding.
You're a hardliner who demands the best from themselves and others.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul


However, if I change my answers to reflect the softer side of Sears, I get:
You Are a Peacemaker Soul

You strive to please others and compromise anyway you can.
War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace.
You are a good mediator and a true negotiator.
Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy.

While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgmental.
You lose respect for people who don't like to both give and take.
On the flip side, you've got a graet sense of humor and wit.
You're always dimplomatic and able to give good advice.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul, Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul



Perhaps Schizoid Soul is an option?

2 comments:

Estelle said...

Be thankful. You're compatible with yourself.
I'm sorry about the kitty. We are right now seriously in 'that space' with one of ours. I love her to death and I will miss her so much, but even though she might be happy with us (don't really know), we're not happy having her. She pees on everything and I just think she's mad about Charlie. Plus she's been picking fights with the other cats. I think she needs to be an only cat. But i will miss her.
I could not find out why you have so many. Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine ;)

Valerie said...

So, I believe in the fact that cats are pretty much happier than us at all times - including those who live in closets and/or barns.

The cat was originally named after the cat in the Jungle Book who took care of himself and a bear and a human. He's a pretty strong cat who likes to hunt puppies and bite toes.