Saturday, February 20, 2010

Zoe and the Litter Box

Erik: What do I find if I find the clicky clack shoes (high heels)

Zoe: Give you a sticker.

Erik: I want something more than that. I want you to clean the litter box for the rest of your life.

Zoe: Ew.

Erik: That’s the deal. What do you think about that?

Zoe: It motivates me.

To save herself from a lifetime of litter box scooping, she asked my mom who is in town visiting to help her look and said: Maestra, if you find it, can we pretend I found it? The litter box is gross.

(edited to include the story only once).

4 comments:

Dr Write said...

This is why we tell Ross we can not have cats. Because there is no pooping in the house. Not for the animals.

Lisa B. said...

She said it motivates me? Even if this isn't true, I really want it to be. Tell me you're writing a graphic memoir so it can be turned into a movie and Z can say "It motivates me."

Lisa B. said...

P.S. Litter boxes *are* gross.

Nik said...

Box used to only poop outside but here, the ravens have driven him in.
And Lisa B., I have to admit it's hearsay but let's all believe.