I was just reading over at Limon's about how she's not going to get all the things done this semester she needs to. I am panicking about my own semester by blogging. Actually, I'll make this a listing blog so the list and the weight can be palpably felt. And perhaps in order to lift the weight, I'll actually do one or two of these today.
- Host Grad School Night Sept. 24.
- Write a review by Oct 15.
- Read 40 student blogs a week (whoops! What a great idea! Student blogging! 750 words a week! Ack!)
- Write conference paper for Nonfiction Now.
- Contact my panelists for Nonfiction Now.
- Read 7 books for my independent study.
- Finish novel draft by Sept. 30 (60,000 words yesterday. 10 or 20 more thousand to go.)
- Compile 3rd year review file.
- Read apps for new hire.
- Review affiliate faculty.
- Finish Hospital poems for contests.
- Send out old book to contests of finalist last year.
- Write conference paper for AWP.
- Revise 14 essays.
- Buy plane tickets for SLC, NYC, and NYC.
- Develop course for Spring 2009.
- Finish kitchen (admittedly, my role is small. I mostly have to by drawer pulls and wine racks but still).
- Submit funding requests for trips to NYC and NYC.
Hope I didn't stress you out on a fine Sunday morning. I feel better though.