Lisa B Tagged me for this. I'll tag 7 more people for their 7 facts below.
Seven facts about me:
- I didn’t eat beans, black, red, white, refried, until I was 27 years old.
- I had a hernia operation when I was 8. The hernia was probably caused by carrying my twin sisters around simultaneously. I didn’t want to play favorites.
- In the 3rd grade I wanted to win the reflections contest—an elementary school arts contest in every category. I wrote poems (“Ain’t no freedom in this land/for no one” was a featured line. I had just read Roots), I drew a picture of a cat and I made composed my own score by, somewhat randomly, making half and whole and quarternotes on the treble and bass clefs. I won none of the categories.
- I had the fuel injectors (twice), my car stereo (five times) stolen from my Jetta in
. When I moved back to Portland , my Isuzu Rodeo (leased) was shot up on 9th South and 9th West on Halloween night. Salt Lake
- I wore a headband every day of fifth grade.
- I am allergic to (cheap) metal. When I wear Levi’s, the cheap metal rivets give me a rash on either side of my belly button.
- I have no middle name.
Xena One and Two.