Anyway, this is not the point of the post. The point is is that I emailed my agent to say which of my projects should I work on this summer and she said all of them. This is in no way helpful. So, of course, I started a new project. But truly,
- I must revise the novel that Dr. Write, KJ, 31 and Scorpion's Tail (is she ever coming back to blogland?) helped me with.
- I also must edit the nonfiction for the online mag.
- Mentor my mentee (especially via place book).
- Also must conjure fall courses syllabi.
- Also, finish the grant app.
- I also must work on the small book related to the grant.
- And the place book.
- And the new poetry book about Pin Art.
So I work on each of these a little a day? Plus answer Z's questions about where Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Maestra, Cam, Lil, V and P are (they're all over there Z. We're only here for 2.5 more weeks. Go talk with them.) No wonder my writing is fractured and no projects are done. Still, I think I'll have a better draft of all these things by the end of June, just in time for another disruption and this one without the helpful distractions of grandparents and siblings and cousins.
Fortunately, I don't need to figure out bullets on blogger. Things like helpful bullet are how I save a little bit of time and a little bit of focus every day. At least I got my 500 words done.